Why even start?

So I've been listening to a lot of podcasts lately and watching several video podcasts. I've really enjoyed one in particular. That's the Women of Warcraft video podcast. The host, Molly, is delightfully quirky and playful and I just love her personality. I think it's a lot like mine so of course I'm drawn to it. She's cute too.

Anyway, she has, over the course of several episodes, mentioned a few web services like Twitter and Lijit. So I signed up on both of those and it made me think that I should have a blog. Why not? I have something to say. I'm interesting, damn it!

So here I go.

But, reality check. Let's be honest. I'm not much into writing and my interest and enthusiasm for things tends to wane over time. So who knows how often or how long I will try to do this.

But today, I'm into it.

What will be incredibly compelling and endlessly facinating is if someone actually reads what I post. If you are reading this, for the love of God, let me know. A simple, "Read your blog" email will floor me.


*Next time: A bit about who I am.

Comments (2)

Sean, if you like Molly, you'll love what she has planned next. She's agreed to help out with some Lijit tutorial videos, so if you're having problems with your Lijit wijit, she might have the answer for you.

Hi Sean, thanks for visiting my Blog and congrats on yours! If your like me, one will grow to two and who knows how many more. See some of my Blogs here: http://www.blogger.com/profile/17122314555763113859
Mary, Our Mother is my most active Blog and lots of pictures!!!
God Bless
Deacon John in Florida