Nothing about nothing

Well it's been a long time since I wrote anything here. I am just not making the time. As I sit and think about what to talk about, it all seems really futile. A lot has happened but it's kind of old news at this point.

I guess I'll try to get back to the facinating minutia of my everyday life.

I've been a little sick. I left work early on Tuesday and was out today. I hope to be well enough tomorrow to make it in. Friday is a holiday so all the work that needs to get done before the weekend has to be completed tomorrow!

And here's a brief listing of what I'm watching on tv these days.
M - How I Met Your Mother, House, 24, Chuck, Heroes (although God only knows why), Castle.
T - Lost, The Forgotten, The Good Wife.
W - Modern Family, Psych, CSI: NY.
Th - The Office, Survivor, CSI.
F - Smallville.
S - Legend of the Seeker.

I'm also trying to catch up on Mad Men. I'm told I need to watch Caprica.

Comments (5)

Just a question... does God really care why you are watching Heroes, much less know? I mean that in a nice conversation-starting kind of way.

Thanks for updating the blog. My google dashboard looks great!!!! A google dashboard sounds vaguely inappropriate, but there we have it.

Just curious, but what if, out of the blue something strange happens?

Red

"Remember, no matter where you go, there you are."

Buckaroo Banzai

Ok, so this is bugging me. Since you should be working from an Italian perspective instead of Spanish. Shouldn't your location be "Casa di Fornelli" instead of "Casa de Fornelli"?

Just call me a purist...but what do I know? I am not Italian.

heh

Hey Anonymous, I can get on board with the Italian version of my home. I'll see about making the change.